Introducing the FREEDOM & FINANCIAL LIFE-STYLIST!
Leisa offers her advice, education and personal experiences to guide you from living ‘pay to pay’ to being financially secure!
Leisa Quagliata is combining her qualifications in the Finance industry with her passion for helping people.
“A few years ago I was faced with a financial crisis that left me feeling stressed out, overwhelmed and stuck. I had reached a point where I realised nothing was going to change until I took back control and started taking action to break the cycle I was caught up in.
So I decided to cut my losses and create a strategy that would see me get back on track financially to achieve the financial serenity I enjoy today. I now specialise in helping others break free from financial challenges and become financially fit in their own right.”
- Financial Divorce Coaching – designed to assist you navigate the perils of Separation and Divorce. In depth sessions to define the issues and blocks holding you back and build a strategy to get you moving on with life.
- Financial Coaching & Budgeting – We can’t all be good with money, but with a little guidance YOU can choose to be. Our coaching sessions will help you uncover your money leaks, abundance blocks and how to kick bad habits for good.
- Financial Planning – If you have greater financial needs, we can assist in sorting out your superannuation, insurance and/or investments.
- Assistance with Property Settlement Matters – Confused about what is best? We will help you assess your true financial needs and not just work on a percentage basis that is likely to cause friction between you and your ex-partner.
- Administration Services – Centrelink, Child Support and legal documents can be a minefield to navigate and understand. If you’re feeling confused and overwhelmed, we can help.
Learn the $5 Strategy and it could change your life!
The Ultimate Strategy to kick your bills to the curb.
With this simple, easy to follow strategy I’ll show you how you can:
- Identify your money leaks (you know the ones where all your money seems to disappear to)
- Plug those leaks to have more money
- Set up a bill paying system that is easy to follow and stick to
- Get motivated to start taking action right away
- Apply the strategy to all your bills so you never have to fear a bill in the mail ever again
Best of all? You can learn how to stop living pay to pay!
Are you a Life-Styler?
This Facebook group is designed to give support to women out there trying to get back on their feet financially.
One of LeisaQ’s specialities is taking those on low incomes such as single mums, and showing them real-life strategies to reclaim their financial freedom and independence.
As part of this group, you’ll receive financial education, positive vibes and lots of support from like-minded women.
Leisa offers her advice, education and personal experiences to guide group members from living ‘pay to pay’ to being financially secure!